最近好像沒有什麼新奇事物跟大家分享...=.= 挖沒梗了..

不過,剛又收到一封mail..嘿嘿~~又可以來跟大家分享一下囉...

不過,我想網路信件到處流竄也許有些人已經看過了 

那就委屈你們在看ㄧ次,讓自己再笑一下吧..



(婚姻幽默)---真是經典啊! 


Wife: 'What are you doing?'

 妻:你在作什麼啊?

 Husband : Nothing.

 夫:沒作什麼。

 Wife : 'Nothing...? You've been reading our marriage certificate for an hour.'

 妻:沒作什麼?你看著我們的結婚證書,足足有一小時了。

 Husband : 'I was looking for the expiry date.'

 夫:我在尋找它的有效日期是到什麼時候。

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Wife : 'Do you want dinner?'

 妻: 要吃晚餐嗎?

 Husband : 'Sure! What are my choices?'

 夫: 當然!我可以選擇嗎?

 Wife : 'Yes or no.'

 妻:要或不要。

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Wife: 'You always carry my photo in your wallet. Why?'

 妻:為什麼你經常把我的照片放在你皮夾裡?

 Hubby: 'When there is a problem, no matter how impossible, I look at your picture and the problem disappears.'

 夫:當問題發生時,不管有多困難,我看著妳照片就迎刃而解了。

 Wife: 'You see how miraculous and powerful I am for you!'

 妻:你看我對你有多麼驚人的影響力啊!

 Hubby: 'Yes! I see your picture and ask myself what other problem can there be greater than this one?'

 夫:是啊!望著妳的照片我問自己,還有什麼困難比這個來得大呢?

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Stress Reliever Girl: 'When we get married, I want to share all your worries, troubles and lighten your burden.'

 女孩:婚後我要分擔你所有的煩惱、困擾,以減輕你的負擔。

 Boy: 'It's very kind of you, darling, but I don't have any worries or troubles.'

 男孩:親愛的,妳真體貼,但我並沒有任何煩惱或困擾。

Girl: 'Well that's because we aren't married yet.'

 女孩:哦?那是因為我們還沒結婚的緣故。

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Son: ' Mom, when I was on the bus with Dad this morning, he told me to give up my seat to a lady.'

 子:今早我和爹地一起搭車,他要我讓座給一位女士。

 Mom: 'Well, you have done the right thing.'

 母:嗯,你這麼做是對的。

 Son: 'But mom, I was sitting on daddy's lap.'

 子:但是,媽,我當時是坐在爹地的腿上呢。

 _____________________________________________________________

 A newly married man asked his wife, 'Would you have married me if my father hadn't left me a fortune?'

 一位新婚的先生問他太太:如果我父親沒留下巨額財產給我,你會嫁給我嗎?

 'Honey,' the woman replied sweetly, 'I'd have married you, N O MATTER WHO LEFT YOU A FORTUNE!'

 女人溫柔的答道:親愛的,不管是誰留下財產給你,我都會嫁給你的。

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Girl to her boyfriend: One kiss and I'll be yours forever .

 女孩對著男友說:吻我一下,我就永遠屬於你了。

 The guy replies: 'Thanks for the early warning.'

 男孩回道:謝謝您提早警告我。

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 A wife asked her husband: 'What do you like most in me, my pretty face or my sexy body?'

 妻問夫:你最喜歡我哪一點?我美麗的臉龐,還是我性感的軀體?

 He looked at her from head to toe and replied: 'I like your sense of humor.'

 他把她從頭到腳瀏覽了一遍,回道:我喜歡你的幽默感。

 
(以上轉載自網路信件)


 

看完之後,我想已婚跟未婚的人ㄧ定有很多感觸,

不過,還好我的人夫不會這樣對待我,他頂多叫我.." 去睡覺 " ..

今天外面的陽光很燦爛很耀眼,讓人慵懶的不想動,只想享受陽光,

這時候,最適合拿本自己想要看的書,泡杯自己最喜歡的咖啡或茶,

好好的享受這美好的陽光午后...

不過,好景不常!!!   小白!! 你夢該醒了! 趕快工作唄...=.=...



arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    小白 發表在 痞客邦 留言(8) 人氣()